Thank you for offering to write a review of my book for Amazon. Several readers have asked for me some guidelines and tips for writing and posting an Amazon review.
- It is suggested you write your review before you go to visit Amazon. That way, you can revise and edit until it’s right. Once you get to Amazon, you can just cut and paste. You may want to read some examples of other self-help and/or spiritual growth book reviews on Amazon for content and length. A brief book review is more likely to be read than a lengthy one, but the length is really up to you.
- Some have asked, “Do I need to buy the book from Amazon to post the book review on Amazon?” No, it doesn’t matter where you buy the book.
- If you don’t have an account with Amazon, you’ll have to create one. There should be a link for this on the front page. It’s easy.
- To post a review, go to the page for the book you want to review and scroll down to the reviews. On the right hand side just above the other reviews, you’ll see a button that says, “Create Your Own Review.” Click on that.
- It will ask you to confirm that you are over 13, to rate the title, and give your review a title.
- Below these questions is a box for you to either write in, or to cut and paste your review.
- Preview your review. If all looks well – click to post it!
- If needed, you can come back at any point to edit the review.
Yes, your review will be read by others and it makes truly makes a difference. Readers trust other readers more than book marketers. Thank you in advance!